With advances in medical care, more and more people are surviving heart attacks, strokes and cancer. The simple, affordable protection offered by the Lifecheque® Basic Critical Illness Plan provides financial security in the event that one of five covered illnesses or conditions is diagnosed.
Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness Insurance. Is It Right For You?
|Before you apply for Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness Insurance, please answer the following to determine whether you qualify for this coverage.|
- Have you ever been diagnosed with, had any signs and/or symptoms of, or had any medical consultations and/or abnormal tests for the following disorders?
- Intracranial Tumour
- Heart Disease (including but not limited to Angina and Heart Attack)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Hepatitis, including Hepatitis Carrier State
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- AIDS or HIV
- Have you ever had Coronary Artery Bypass surgery and/or Aortic surgery?
- Have you undergone any medical or diagnostic tests for which you are currently awaiting results or have you been advised by a doctor or specialist to undergo any medical or diagnostic tests which have not yet been completed?
- During the past 5 years, have you had any signs and/or symptoms of, received treatment for, or been advised to seek treatment regarding Drug Abuse and/or Alcoholism?